Hey there. How are you? New stuff happened!
- I have a new author interview up with Jeff Ford at his book review blog, At the Mountains of Radness. We talk about the sequel, influences, inspiration, and which fictional character might be Story’s BFF.
- Brian Vo unveiled the third new Etheric-inspired recipe at A Cook and a Geek.
Please give ’em a look!
Hey, everybody. Long time no see!
I’m not dead! This is not my triumphant return to blogging. But here’s what I’ve been up to lately:
- I recorded a podcast with Geekish Cast. We talked about fiction, storytelling, trashy Eighties movies, and… yeah, more talk about trashy Eighties movies.
- I wrote a thing about worldbuilding for the Chapter Book Challenge.
- I’ve been blogging over at The Scriptors, about creative voids, outlining, and other things.
- I got a writing job working for Blinq. I’m also a loyal Blinq customer. Really. I’m wearing the Fitbit I bought there as I type this on the Chromebook I bought there, and I’m happy with both. They’re good people.
- I finished the draft of Etheric, the sequel to Orison, and sent it out to beta readers.
- On his site A Cook and a Geek, my buddy Brian Vo started posting tasty recipes around the theme of Etheric. You should read them, then make them and tell me how you liked them.
Anyway, so there’s that. I’m sure there’s probably something else, but I’ve forgotten.
Good catching up! Hope to see you around!